Sunday, March 8, 2009

50 Things About Me

There are different versions of this floating around cyberspace. Copy and play along if you'd like!

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? At the post office
2. Who are you in love with? My husband and my boys
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? As much as I love new pointy crayons I have never eaten one.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? No - did I mention I have three boys?
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Tuesday
6. Are you wearing socks right now? No
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? Yes
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? I guess that depends on your definition, according to my definition that would be a long, long time ago. Probably in the fall.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No
11. What are you wearing right now? Denim skirt, red long sleeved tee, black sweater
12. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Usually the car wash
13. Last food that you ate? Nutter Butters
14. Where were you last week at this time? Getting dinner ready
15. You bought any clothing items in the last week? I bought two pairs of jeans for The Reader this week
16. When is the last time you ran? About a month ago
17. What's the last sporting event you watched? I have no idea
18. What is your favorite animal? Elephant or Giraffe
19. Your dream vacation? Africa, though the purpose of it wouldn't be a vacation
20. Last person's house you were in? My mom's
21. Worst injury you've ever had? Torn hamstring
22. Have you been in love? Yes!
23. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes
24. Last play you saw? Pinocchio
25. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? ???
26. What are your plans for tonight? Eat dinner with my family and help with homework
27. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't have a MySpace account
28. Next trip you are going to take? Hard to say
29. Ever go to camp? Yes and I have wonderful memories
30. Were you an honor roll student in school? Usually
31. What do you want to know about the future? Nothing
32. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Nope
33. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Nope, just had one
34. Where is your best friend? At home with their families
35. Who is your best friend? Mr. Steady, Marcella K, and Kenny D
36. Do you have a tan? Never, I wasn't blessed with much melanin
37. What are you listening to right now? Mr. Steady and The Entertainer's conversation as Mr. Steady is changing The Entertainer's diaper
38. Do you collect anything? Clutter
39. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I gave up talking bad about people for Lent, ask me on April 13 - totally kidding!
40. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? 2001
41. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Um, yes
42. What does your last text message say? Don't have texting capabilities
43. Do you like hot sauce? No way.
44. Last time you took a shower? This morning
45. Do you need to do laundry? No, it's all caught up for this week
46. What is your heritage? German
47. Are you some one's best friend? Yes
48. Are you rich? I am so blessed you just wouldn't even believe me if I told you
49. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Sleeping!
50. Who was the last person to call you? A customer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!