Thursday, February 2, 2012

Book Reviews

You all know I love to do book reviews...it combines two of my favorite things a) books and b) telling people what I think.  Bwahaha!

If you are a blogger, if you love to read, AND you like free things, I want to tell you about one of my favorite book review programs: Booksneeze

Booksneeze is owned by Tommy Nelson Publishing and runs their program differently than others (I truly love them all).  You can only request one book at a time and cannot request another until Booksneeze has received and reviewed your review  In addition to posting on your own blog, you must also post on a book purchasing site such as CBD, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.

There are some really fantastic offerings coming out this month so it would be a great time to sign up to be a book reviewer.  Just visit the website, click on the green "sign up" button on the blue banner, fill out your information and you're all set to go!  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!