Sorry this post is belated, I'm having computer issues and couldn't get these pictures off the camera. Mr. Steady had to email them to me from his work computer. I did this project in November!
I had to trim some length off of our shower curtain, although I learned too late that I trimmed off too much, and, because I'm a fabric hoarder, held on to the cut piece for a while. When I borrowed and renewed and then renewed again One Yard Wonders I found the perfect use for the scrap. I ironed and folded and sewed strips on to towels we already had here.
Then I got a crazy notion to add some polka dots to my shower curtain using some scraps of linen I had
hoarded laying around. I had never done any appliqueing before so I thought I needed interfacing, turns out I didn't. I need to take those top two dots off, remove the interfacing and resew them on but I'm lazy and haven't done that yet.