Monday, April 5, 2010

Swagbucks

Are you using SwagBucks yet? I had heard Crystal talk about it but when Kristen said she had enough to pay for Christmas 2010 I just had to check it out.


Search & Win



Swagbucks is a search engine. Every once in a while you are rewarded with Swagbucks that you can then trade in for gift cards such as Amazon.com, Target, Barnes & Noble and many more. I signed up about a week ago and I already have 248 points. Mr. Steady signed up the day after I did and he has 175 points

The easiest way to use Swagbucks is to download the toolbar. You get 2 points every day just for signing in! And if you use Facebook I'm told there are all kinds of free codes all over the place.

So if you are like me and Google is go-to search engine, try Swagbucks! Oh yes, and tell them that I sent you (CPTowngirl) so I can get my referral points! I wouldn't be a very good friend if I didn't tell you that referring others is the best way to earn points. Because every time your friends win Swagbucks through searches, you win the same number of points. So if you have a blog make sure your readers use your referral code, post your referral code on Facebook and tell your grandma to stop Googling and start using Swagbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!