Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why The Entertainer Is My Favorite Son Today

The title of this post could also be Why The Entertainer Is Called The Entertainer. When The Reader and The Entertainer were flipping through a catalog today and came to a picture of Barbie, The Entertainer said "Dat's Mommy". The Reader quickly informed it wasn't mommy, it was Barbie but The Entertainer was having none of it. "No, dat MOM-MY!" Oh if they could only keep their three and a half year old rose-colored glasses forever. I was quite amused though that he thinks I resemble Barbie in any way, shape, or form besides the fact that we are both missing our Y-chromosome.
Especially since I've been feeling, looking and acting more like this diva lately.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!