Monday, March 2, 2009

Pay It Forward

UPDATED: Congratulations to Such_Savage, Chazya and Shannon! You win! Email me your snail mail address at coveredandpraying at sbcglobal dot com and I will get your gift out to you!
As a side note, I DO know where I got the graphic, it's a Suzy's Zoo, what I meant to say is that there is a Pay It Forward boom going on around the blogosphere and lots of bloggers are doing a giveaway for the first three commenters.


Stole this from another blog but can't tell you where. Not because I am stingy and don't want to share my source of blog fodder but because I literally cannot remember.
The first three commenters right here, right now will receive a gift from me. I can't tell you what it is (ok, now that IS because I don't want to share my source of blog fodder) but I will send it to you within the next week.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the delete.. I apparently cannot type tonight. I was flicking through the next blog tab and found you! I think it looks awesome Cannot wait till I can actually go through and read it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, does this mean I'm number two?

    How fabulous is that, I rarely get to comment on fresh blog posts!

    I don't remember seeing that bear, mouse combo on someones blog. BUT I remember seeing it in a children s book, if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo...am I number 3. That means I actually finally won something on a blog give away. I love the idea of pay it forward and have done several fun things around this theme with my kiddos. Can't wait to see what you're sending me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay - I know I don't win anything, but I just wanted to say Hi. I got your site off of Sew a Fine Seam's. Thanks for inspiration.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay for some reason the email wont work

    1833 3rd ave Trail Bc v1r1r2

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!