Monday, December 1, 2008

Blessed


That's what I am, thanks to God and this lovely group of my dear sisters. I was gifted with a pampering shower to celebrate Mr. Steady and my renewal of our marriage vows. We were given our bedding and lots of beautiful treats, including pillows, the flower wall hanging in our room, candles, trays, towels, words, pampering treats and best of all, love and prayers.



See that one there in the bright green jacket holding the pillows? She's the mastermind behind this and really quite onery. But I love her to death and thank God for her everyday - such a friend! Thank you dear heart!


Thank you each and every one for being such a dear friend and sister! You are each a blessing to me!

1 comment:

  1. You named me . I am onery and loving it. Beautiful.... just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!