Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Don't Eat Your Veggies

My children love their VeggieTales nativity set. I like to put the set out as close to the beginning of December as possible so they can enjoy it. They love to move the characters all around and take the cow costume off of Jimmy and Jerry. I took this picture today to share with you.





But when I popped the memory card into the reader to upload the pictures I found these pictures



Maybe these are their vacation pictures or maybe it's the cast party. Yup, the Veggies are having a party in my bathroom. Let's just hope they didn't try the swimming pool. Ew.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that the Veggies were feeling better and could put on the nativity show. They do look a little "flush" in the second two pictures.

    Isn't it a blessing to see the wold through the eyes of little ones? I sure never would take a picture of a toilet lid.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!