Monday, September 8, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook for September 8, 2008

Outside my window a soft breeze is blowing and the sun is shining.
I am thinking that the bus will be dropping off The Thinker in about 10 minutes.
I am thankful for God's healing hand on friends who were recently injured in an explosion.
In the kitchen The Reader is making "soup" .
I am wearing a blue striped shirt (aren't you shocked it's not black?) and a denim skirt.
I am creating Advent calendar pockets.
I am going to bed early tonight.
I am reading The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boon.
I am hoping the first freeze comes early this year.
I am hearing the dryer running.Around the house there is always something to do.One of my favorite things I am really enjoying my Starbucks Drinking Chocolate that KennyD bought me and I am also enjoying my secret recipe Chai my barista gave me.A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Classes start for me tomorrow, The Reader has a soccer game tomorrow, The Entertainer's open house is Wednesday, two more soccer games Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!