Monday, January 2, 2012

Today's Tidbit of Helpful Information: There is No Easy Way

"There is no EASY way: the achievement of meaningful goals requires sustained, consistent efforts over an extended period of time." Gordo Byrn

I am in commando declutter mode around here. I have been clipping and saving little bits of helpful information throughout my married life....and that's it. Just saving them. Sometimes they are in my nightstand drawer, a folder, the junk drawer, the cookbook, etc. I know a great idea is to store them in a household binder but I am not even remotely interested in adding ANYTHING else to this house right now. So in an effort to rid my house of these little bits and bobs of paper, I'm going to post them here, like a cork board...my own Pinterest, if you will.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!