Monday, March 28, 2011

April is a good month to start something!

Wow, have I been remiss in posting regularly or WHAT?  Whenever I set goals, blogging regularly is one of them and it's also one I regularly fail at!  I know some bloggers have a set schedule when they post but the ideas just don't seem to be coming these days.

There is lots going on in April though, both under the nutritious brown dirt, on my calendar, and in the blogosphere.


Clare at Peak313 is starting a Try It Challenge.  She is going to give us an item and is challenging us to try it 4 out of 7 days each week.  If you are looking to push your limits, create new habits, or just enhance your physical life, check out Clare's Try It Challenge.  I plan to participate - check back in on Peak313 on Monday, April 4 to see what this first week's challenge item is.  Clare also promises to add a spiritual challenge each week on top of the physical challenge.

I have set a personal goal for myself for June 1 so Clare's Try It Challenge comes at just the right time to help me get the results I want in my physical body.

Warrior Prayers
Also, if you are a mom of boys, join Brooke, myself, and plenty of other boy momma prayer warrior's for 21 Days of Prayer for Sons at Warrior Prayers.  We are committed to praying for our sons TEN times a day for the next 21 days in 21 different areas.  Simply purchase a copy of  Brooke's ebook Warrior Prayers: Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need it Most for $5.97 and sign in to her blog every weekday between April 1 and April 29.  I truly believe that the next generation of boys will be God's warriors, fighting a battle like we have never seen before.  We need to clothe them and cover them with warrior prayers and arm them with Shields of Faith and the Sword of the Spirit.  And if you need even more encouragement and camaraderie in this call of mothering boys, visit The M.O.B. Society.

Mr. Steady and I are headed to a homeschool convention this weekend but I plan to pop in here a lot more frequently this month.  See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. K!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I laughed at your comment in regards to grocery shopping and your kids running up and down the aisles. LOL!!
    Hope this challenge month will work well with your weight loss goals!!

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops..I pressed enter too soon!!! "C" was me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!