Thursday, December 10, 2009

Virtual Cookie Exchange


I'm missing my cookie exchange with the ladies at church this year so I thought I'd do a Virtual Cookie Exchange with you!
All next week (December 13-19) I'll be sharing my family's favorite cookie recipes. Want to share yours too?
Here's how:
  • Go to Shabby Princess and pick up your own copy of the Holiday Recipe Collection.
  • Choose a recipe card and post a cookie recipe to your blog, include pictures if you'd like.
  • Grab my button on the right sidebar and include it somewhere on your post, along with a link to my blog.
  • The recipe cards are part of the Shabby Princess free Holiday Recipe Collection and are only for personal use. You MUST include the link to Shabby Princess and give them credit for the recipe card design.

    I will try to have a Mr. Linky up by Sunday morning. Come link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!