Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday

I don't believe I've ever participated in Works for Me Wednesday but I keep wanting to share this with you.

I bought this four cup muffin cup at a garage sale several years ago without nary a purpose in mind. However, I quickly realized that all of those odds and ends of good smelling candles could fit in there. I don't have a fancy electric wax burner so I put plain wax in my muffin tin and whenever we're done using our stove we place the muffin tin on the turned-off-but-still-very-hot burner. The wax quickly melts and the smell soon permeates the house.
Right now I have a collection of chocolate, vanilla and caramel in there but I am thinking I'll pop these out (just place in the freezer for a few hours) and replace it with Mr. Steady's favorite Butterscotch Brulee from The Candle House.
For more Works for Me Wednesday tips, visit We Are That Family blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!