Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday Wednesday

I found Her Cup Overfloweth a few weeks ago when I shared with someone how I like to make my lunch for my children in a muffin tin. It started one day when I got sick of telling them for the upteenth time that they most certainly could not buy those prepackaged lunch kits at the grocery store. I called it a Sampler Platter and they loved it. I even got The Thinker to try some things he normally wouldn't.

She told me about Muffin Tin Monday and I haven't been the same since. I love seeing what everyone has put in their muffin tins and seeing past themes. There was no theme for this week so I followed suit. I had never thought to put hot food in their tins before, I always use finger foods and the occasional yogurt.

Clockwise from top left, baby carrots, peanut butter and jam soldiers, milk, chocolate cupcake with green icing, sausage and rice soup, green grapes.

Next week's theme is "All About Me!"

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!