Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Pizza


Tonight for dinner we had mini pizzas made on english muffins. I simply took a pair of kitchen scissors, folded turkey pepperoni in half and cut it into a heart shape. It was a hit. And those are grapes, not giant peas or a really miniscule pizza.


Speaking of english muffins, I bought a package of crumpets the other day at the grocery store a) because I had never had them and b) because they have only 60 calories and no fat for one crumpet. No one else likes them but I do. If you toast them through two cycles the bottom and edges get crispy but the middle stays kind of spongy. With a sliver of butter and a dollop of spreadable strawberry fruit it's delicious! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!