Friday, October 3, 2008

Heading Out

I'm headed out of town today, I don't even know where I'm going. I'm loading up in a van and headed to our Women's Retreat somewhere in Indiana. I am letting someone else take care of me for a full 24 hours. I didn't plan the trip, I didn't plan the meals, I didn't plan any.thing. I've got a bag for one person packed, a meal for 4 prepared plus a meal for the dear crazy sweet sister who agreed to watch BabyBoy, and I'm not even looking back. I'm anxiously looking forward to my time away. I know the boys will be taken care of and I am praying for some much needed time with the One who has been holding me up for the past several months.


Don't do anything crazy while I'm gone!


Speaking of crazy, how crazy do you think I'd be if I had this printed and framed? I think it was an accident but after I stared at it for a minute I decided I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!