Monday, February 22, 2010

I am ever so grateful

holy experience


#1 Family nights

#2 A warm house

#3 A God who collects all my tears (Psalm 56:8)

#4 A God who knows who I really am and loves me anyway

#5 A God who knows every thought I have and forgives me when I ask

#6 My beloved husband who loves me even when I am unlovely

#7 The Thinker who is becoming a very responsible young man

#8 The Reader who never fails to amaze me with his capabilities

#9 The Entertainer who is growing and changing everyday

#10 An earthly father who is trying to find a new normal and includes me in it

2 comments:

  1. So happy that you have joined the gratitude community!
    #3 a God who collects all my tears...very beautiful indeed and to think one day, there will be no more tears!
    #5 a God who sees to the very depth of how you are and loves you still...a treasure!
    #6 a husband who lives out unconditional love like our heavenly father...precious, precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me? Grateful? Yeah I guess, yeah I'm grateful for a lot of things. I would say I'm most grateful for a woman the Lord has put into my life who takes such good care of me and my children (her children too((we share children, we don't have separate children((( sorry for the confusion, we have three separate children but they are 100% my wife's and mine except for the percentage that belongs to God so... never mind this is confusing)))))).

    Any how yes I am grateful mostly for her and her faith.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!