Sunday, August 23, 2009

Winner and Checking In

I know it seems like I flew in and then back out and left both all of you hanging. It was the boys' last week of summer vacation and I wanted to spend as much time with them as possible. Doesn't that always seem like enough is never enough? Alas, there is this dreadful thing called work that always seems to get in the way. So give me a few more days and I'll be back in the swing of things, I do believe.

The winner of the Beth Moore Daniel Bible Study book giveaway is Rachel. Her advice is to get up earlier than your children so you can have your quiet time and get ready for the day ahead. I agree that this is crucial to a smooth running day. It doesn't happen around here very often (particularly since I have one that likes to get up around 6:30) but when it does it really makes a huge difference in my countenance, if nothing else. Rachel, I will get with you to make plans to get your book to you.

And if you aren't already familiar with Rachel's blog, please go visit her. School is back in full swing at her house already. She's always full of great ideas.

See you later this week, Lord willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!