Thursday, April 2, 2009

Unplugging

I enjoyed my sabbath so entirely that I am extending it for an undetermined amount of time. Maybe a day. Maybe a month. Maybe for the summer. I don't know.

I am so thoroughly enjoying sitting at the Throne of Grace that it seems I can't even keep my attention on anything else. No, there is nothing going on with my family. No, we are not in a crisis. Quite to the contrary.

This message will remain until April 12, then this blog will be private. I am not deleting this blog, I did that once and it is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever done because I lost a lot of memories for my children by doing that. I desire to continue blogging for my family's sake but I desire to do so privately for a while. So check back, I don't know when but I will most likely be back.

Until then, dear friends, may the Lord richly bless your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!