Monday, November 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook




Don't forget to visit Peggy's for more daybook entries.



For today, November 3, 2008
Outside My Window... it is warm and sunny.
I am thinking...that His grace is sufficient for me.
I am thankful for...my loving husband who does projects for me that he doesn't love just because he loves me.
From the kitchen...Cream Cheese Clouds were served for breakfast. They were gobbled up before I could even take a picture.
I am wearing...my "uniform", jean skirt and black tee.
I am creating...still working on my Advent calendar. All the pockets are made, they just need their days sewed on them and to be strung.
I am reading...I just got a new book from the library called Anathema, looks interesting.
I am hoping...to get my presentation and math homework done early tonight so I don't have to stay up late or get up early.
I am hearing...the two older boys chat with each other as they play a game
Around the house...Mr. Steady is steadily (pun intended) working through his "honey do" list and things are looking really nice.
One of my favorite things...the welcoming glow of warm porch lights.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Not too much exciting this week, finishing up the bedroom so Mr. Steady can start painting, going to class Tuesday and Thursday, that's really about all.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!