Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Guess Beggars CAN Be Choosers


So I went to purchase the aforementioned obnoxiously colored cupcakes and to my surprise they were buy one get one free. To my disappointment all the chocolate cupcakes had halloween (which blogger tells me needs to be capitalized but I refuse to give it that much credit) or ghost picks in them. Now typically I would just take what is there and keep quiet. But this time I decided to ask the nice bakery lady if they had any other cupcakes. She asked what I was looking for and I told her something a little less evil. No, just kidding, I asked if she had any with pumpkin picks. She said no but she would change out the picks for me. Trouble was the picks didn't come out so well so she pulled 12 new cupcakes out of the freezer and quick frosted them for me complete with pumpkin pick on the top of each while I completed my shopping. I guess my mom was wrong, beggars really can be choosers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and reflections!